What I’m working on these days:
Happendance, Inc. Resource Choreographer at Happendance, now celebrating a 40 year legacy as a professional dance company and school. Responsible for new business development and positioning the organization for growth including support for:
- Opening of Happendance Exchange Lansing
- Development of Happendance Heals
- Expansion of the Happendance Education Exchange to include the CCEPA (College and Career Explorations in the Performing Arts) Symposium a six month program beginning in January and culminating in a regional tour to academic and commercial performing arts centers of excellence.
- Expansion of DANCE Lansing
- Expansion of Impulse Student Company
- Expansion of program offerings at Happendance School
Transforming Our Community’s Health (TOUCH)
- July-September 2015 working with the Urban Health Solutions and Urban Health Partnerships on the Healthy Community Zone project of TOUCH
- Developing Community Action Plans with four selected communities in Broward County
Neighborhood Resource Coordinator, City of Lansing
- Develop and coordinate resources for Neighborhood leaders throughout the City of Lansing.
- Coordinate the LiNCS (Leaders in Neighborhood & Community Service) Coalition
- Oversee the Cities of Service Love Your Block 3 year program and develop additional funding to support the project. Learn more at Lansing Love Your Block
Content Development to Celebrate Natural Born Movers®
- Working with the team to develop more Dance-A-Long books, products, music & trainings to celebrate and support Natural Born Movers™
- New training development for teachers/coaches/parents in delivering content through movement.
- Look for new books published in 2017!
How can we work together to build healthy communities?